02/09/2018 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Live Music Adelaide at The Colonist
Relax and be entertained every weekend, eat, drink and listen to acoustic music at our venue, part of what’s available for live music Adelaide.
Join us at The Colonist, Sunday 2nd September for Fathers Day:
- Serving breakfast 9am – 3pm
- Lunch available 12pm – 3pm
- Dinner available 5.30pm – 9pm
- All day menu items and foraging plates 3pm – 5.30pm
- Steak sandwich with a pint of Young Henry’s Newtowner Pale Ale $30
- $10 select cocktails during happy hour 3pm – 5pm
– Aperol Spritz
– Blood Orange Margarita
– Italian Bitters Negroni
– Espresso Martini
- $30 select jugs during happy hour 3pm – 5pm
- Live music by Israel Amoy 3pm – 6pm
Israel has always surrounded himself with all things music.
He has been performing as a session drummer and guitarist for several years, supporting several Adelaide-based original and cover bands.
He has recently ventured out as a solo acoustic artist playing at local venues and private functions, such as weddings and birthday parties.
His repertoire consists of a variety of popular songs, both classic and modern.
Book for Father’s Day through our event page